Office Cleaning Services, Janitorial Services & Building Maintenance
Above n Beyond Commercial Cleaning…
offers customized cleaning programs to a wide variety of facilities in Long Island and Queens. Our goal is to provide properly cleaned facilities that boost your company image and provide a healthy environment for customers, tenants, and employees.
General Office Cleaning Services:
- Clean interior glass as needed
- Dust accessible windowsills, baseboards and other flat surfaces
- Remove cob webs
- Wipe light switches, door handles, and doors
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Clean and disinfect all toilets, sinks and vanities
- Clean counters, shelves, lights, light switches, mirrors and partitions
- Wash floors
- Tile Cleaning
- Dusting and wiping furniture, fixtures, and desk equipment.
- Clean telephones
- Wipe all window sills.
- Sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Washing of water fountains and water coolers.
- Refilling soap and paper dispensers
- Wash tile, ceramic, and vinyl floors
- Empty and clean waste baskets
- Dust all cleared surfaces of desks, file cabinets and other flat surfaces
- Vacuum cloth chairs, wipe arms/edges and chair bases as needed
- Reposition furniture as needed
- Clean inside of microwave
- Clean coffee makers and water coolers
- Cleaning of glass surfaces throughout office.
- Vacuuming of all carpets in office.
- Removal of waste materials for sanitation pickup.
- Clean outside of all appliances
- Wipe countertops
- Wash floor
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
Office Kitchen Cleaning Service:
- Sweeping and mopping kitchen floors
- Wiping the outside surfaces of all kitchen appliances
- Wiping all countertops
- Wiping cabinet exteriors
Janitorial Services for Lavatories:
- Sweeping and washing all flooring with approved germicidal detergent solutions
- Washing and polishing all mirrors, powder shelves, etc
- Washing and polishing flush-o-meters, piping and toilet hinges
- Washing top and underside of toilet seats, wash basins, toilet bowls, and urinals with germicidal detergent solutions
- Dusting partitions, tile walls, dispensers and doors
- Emptying and cleaning towel receptacles
- Removal of waste paper and other refuse for sanitation collection
- Filling toilet tissue, soap and towel dispensers